- Valid for courses in 2017 (except in summer)
- The tip only applies to bus tickets booked via AIRCOACH, for the bus that travels from Dublin Airport to St. Patrick’s Quay, in the city centre of Cork.
- A one-way bus ticket normally costs around €18. Note that in order to get a refund for your bus ticket, simply bring it with you to school (the price must be shown on the ticket).
- The school will also refund your return ticket (estimated value €27), as long as you book it in advance and bring the ticket and receipt to the school. (*One-way tickets from Cork-Dublin will NOT be refunded.)
- The Aircoach airport stop is located just outside the arrivals hall door in Dublin Airport (all Aircoach services operate from the front door of both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 at Dublin Airport).
- To see the timetable of the AIRCOACH busses to Cork click here
- Fill out the following code on your booking: CRKTIP
- THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID IN JULY/AUGUST
Please click here for more information about the language school in Cork.
Back to all Special offers