When can I move into my accommodation and when do I have to move out?

You will be expected at your accommodation on the Sunday before the beginning of your course and it will be at your disposal until the Saturday after the end of your course. In general it is possible to arrive earlier or stay longer, you will just have to pay an extra fee per night.

When can I start a course?

There are starting dates throughout the whole year for all levels. For beginners there is usually a starting date once a month and for all other levels there are generally starting dates every Monday throughout the year. The courses start on a  Monday and finish on a Friday. There are no lessons held during the weekends.

Do I receive a diploma or certificate of attendence at the end of the course?

Yes, after completing the course you will receive a certificate from our partnerschool. This will record the duration of your course and your level of Spanish at the end of the course. An official diploma can only be obtained when taking an exam, like the D.E.L.E exam (Spanish), C.I.L.S exam (Italian), DELF or DALF exam French) or a Cambridge Exam (English).

Does the school offer excursions?

Yes, every one of our partner schools offers an activity programme. The activities can consist of cultural lectures, city excursions, parties, weekend excursions, sports etc. Some activities are free of charge, but for other you will have to pay at school.


Can't find the answer to your question? Please contact the StudyTravel team by providing some tiny details like destination, duration, dates and also if you need accommodation for the programme you are interested in. Of course, you can ask any other questions you may have and we will reply as soon as possible!!!

last visited

"I had the best summer ever!"

Cathy, Valencia

International Association of Language Centres Association of Language Travel Organisations World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation World Youth Student and Educational Work & Volunteer Abroad STUDY WYSE